Friday, July 23, 2010

Two-Faced ...






























(the quilt, not the woman!)
Linda was here for the first time yesterday, and did this two-faced quilt. Cool, eh?

Cathy is at it again -- designing her own patterns. They will be published and made available soon. I'll post any news on this front as soon as I hear it. Anyway ... we're excited for Cathy and her new business venture.





















And we're FINALLY getting some much-needed rain. The good kind that soaks in. I'm excited.

Has anybody noticed that since they took the trans fat out of things like cookies and crackers, they're all crumbly? Now, I realize it was done supposedly out of consideration for our health and that it all goes in the same place anyway, so it's not really a big deal. But I find it annoying to try to have a little snack of crackers and cheese when this is what you get when you open the package:














Is it just me?

No comments:

Post a Comment