Tuesday, March 23, 2010

duh ...

In the last post, I referred to the recycled grain bag totes, intending to put a link to the correct day's post to see what I was talking about. Then I promptly forgot to put the link in there. Sorry 'bout that. If you want to find it, go to the post for January 31st -- it's in there.


Leaners:













Guess I'd better get them moved to a position under the lights, before they tip completely over. I planted these seeds three days ago; this morning they were barely visible above the soil line, and by this afternoon when I looked again ... whoa, baby! Is this the plant version of a stampede?

1 comment:

  1. Wanted to comment on your last blog, but, it wouldn't let me.... So, I will leave it on this one and say that, that quilt is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete