Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Hockey, anyone?

I spent some time yesterday at the dentist's office. I have just one word: WHY??? Seems I have an infection brewing above my front teeth. He gave me three options for treating the problem, none of which is acceptable to me. Here are the options, all of which involve first pulling a tooth out (the one next to the front):
Door #1 -- have a gaping hole in my face like a hockey player;
Door #2 -- get an implant to the tune of $4,000; or
Door #3 -- get a partial plate for
that tooth to hang on and hope to heck it doesn't drive me stark raving nuts. Oh, is that still an option?

On the bright side, look what arrived in the mail:
















I can't wait to see how well it works on my machine. Sooooo pretty!

Such colors! Such shine! I'm going to go give it a whirl ... I'll let you know if it's successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment