Sunday, January 31, 2010

Step right up ...

Get your feed bags right here, folks! If you want to make a tote (see previous post), send me your address. Or, if you're in the guild, just e-mail me and I'll bring feed bags and instructions to the next meeting. Let's make it fun! If you make one, e-mail me a photo and I'll put your name in a drawing. The prize will be a free day in the studio at Patchwork Garden. You can use the time to learn how to do longarm quilting on my machines (for newbies), or to quilt a top while you're here (for previous customers).

If you want me to mail you a kit, find contact info at www.judequilts.com -- send me your address and postage ($1.50 for one, $2.00 for two). You can use PayPal thru the web site. Lessee ... we'll need some rules, right? Photos must be received by March 30th to qualify for the drawing. Prize cannot be exchanged for cash or any other product or service. That's it, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment