Monday, February 15, 2010

$182.53 later ...

I broke with my own tradition last night. I went grocery shopping. As I've mentioned before, I have made it my practice to NOT shop between Thanksgiving and March 1. Problem was, company was coming and I was out of cookies and the favorite breakfast fare. I could have done homemade cookies -- I had all the ingredients in the pantry. But I just didn't know how to make a reasonable facsimile for Toto-Pupfs* -- so I caved. Some people are just worth breaking my own rules for. My little granddaughter (who pronounces *K sounds like Ts) tops that list. But how is it I went to the store for a box of cereal and came out pushing a cart full of stuff I didn't really need? Ya THINK I'm a bit of an impulse shopper?!?

... so today was spent mostly playing with dollies, watching cartoons and singing silly songs. Everyone should have a little of that once in a while. It's been said, "A cloudy day is no match for a sunny disposition." We're expecting snow for the next couple of days -- but I'll have my own little sunshine right here, singing and dancing up a storm, and changing her outfit every couple of hours. Just be-tause it's fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment