Friday, April 8, 2011

A roomful of lovely ladies ...























The gals who make a quilt each year to raise funds for our local fire department are getting an earlier start this time. They've been doing this forever. Each woman embroiders a block that is incorporated into a bed-size quilt that will be raffled off at the annual Fourth of July Celebration at the fire hall.



































Some of the embroidery is exquisite. My embroidery skills leave much to be desired, so I volunteer to quilt and bind the finished product as my contribution.



















Let me know if you want tickets for the raffle. They don't usually sell a whole lot, so your chances of winning are greater. E-me at judenow@epix.net if you want tickets.

No comments:

Post a Comment