Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Be still, my heart ...










Oh, joy! Look what I found I can purchase online! And if you'll swear lifelong allegiance to me, I'll send you a link so you can get yourself some, too.

Just what I need! This was sent to me by the company from which I purchase shoes under the "diabetic/sensitive feet" category. Me. The one who just last week was on a tirade about women's winter boots having high heels. As IF. Must be they think I should live it up a little, eh?

More earth-shattering news: I've started some onion, leek and Alpine strawberry seeds inside, ever hopeful that things will be different in the garden this year. (Last year was the worst! Waaaay too much rain here in the Northeast.) It seemed like I waited an eternity for my Alpine strawberry seeds to arrive. As soon as I had hit the "send" button to place my order, I started fretting over how long it would take to get them. What?!? Like you don't do that? Alak! and Alas! Matters were made worse because I ordered them the Friday before a Monday holiday. Ugh! I hate days when there's no mail service. Checking my mail is one of the highlights of my day. Sad, eh? Maybe I should think about getting the shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment