Tuesday, January 26, 2010

What's not to love?!?















Doesn't the little guy on the right look like he's puckered up for a kiss?

Here's what else I've been doing lately:


(I do longarm quilting; it's a customer's quilt -- her first quilt top, pieced many years ago.)
It's a very large quilt -- glad I don't have to do the binding -- that could take a while.

I rent time in my quilting studio to quilters who come, learn how to use the machines here, and then go on to finish their own quilts.

The gals in the next photo finished ten ... yes, you read that correctly! ... TEN quilts between them while they were here for a 3-day quilters' retreat. I tried to squeeze them all into the photo, but hey! That's a lot of quilts!












How's THAT for a bit much?!?

1 comment:

  1. The lamb DOES look puckered up for a kiss. Or maybe whistling. :)

    ReplyDelete