Thursday, January 28, 2010

Nothing!

The seed packet said "germinates in 4 to 7 days." This is day 3.5, and look:















Nothing yet. (sigh)

Moving on ...
Here's a little somethin
g I found in a resale shop a couple of summers ago:




















If you look closely, you'll see it needs some repair work. I'll try to decide how to quilt it while I complete that task. Feel free to make suggestions.






And THIS is yet another project I'm about to embark upon:














I rarely use blue, but decided on this combination of fabrics for the class I'll be taking with our guild next month. I feel so proud! I actually have my fabrics washed, pressed and cut in preparation nearly two weeks in advance. Let me tell you something ... THAT doesn't happen often around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment