Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Make Up My Mind!

Look at this! One day the flowers start blooming again because the weather is so mild, the next day they're covered with snow. Make up my mind ... is it winter or ISN'T it?














Here's Peggy working on yet another quilt -- she was so busy quilting next to that big window that she hadn't noticed the snow falling. Guess she didn't like the whole idea when we told her to look out ... hah-ha-ha.






I think she said there are over 600 different "pictures" in her I Spy quilt. Whew! Some people just have waaaaay more patience that I have.

Lots of quilters are trying to get their projects finished up for their holiday gift giving. A few smart fellows have called to order gift certificates for the quilters in their lives -- a day in the studio makes a smart gift. I'm not telling who will be the recipients!
I've been busy finishing up customers' quilts, but not so busy I won't take time out for the guild meeting. I expect to see a TON of show and tell -- my favorite part of the meetings.

No comments:

Post a Comment