Thursday, January 31, 2013

A scarf of many colors ...


















I guess I'd better find some new victims recipients for my handmade crap creations. The scarf in the photo is made from two skeins of Noro Silk Garden, each variegated and in a different colorway. I thought it made quite a clever-looking scarf. You can't tell by the picture, but it has stripes of many colors, ranging from the blues/purples/greys on this side to some green and rust on the other end. When I asked DH who it should be for, he answered, "maybe Joey?"

Really?!? What in my wildest dreams made me think he might say he'd like it for himself?!? Sigh.

Back-pedalling, he offered, "Joseph and the Multi-Colored Scarf." Right.

I saw a hat posted on the Yarn Harlot's blog, and found the pattern is free on Ravelry so had to try the Wurm hat. It will use up two balls of yarn from that stash -- so what's not to love?

Sue S came and quilted her very first:

Nice job, Sue.

Icy roads here caused some cancellations in the studio. So ... do I stay in and knit my hat? or do I take advantage of the time to finish up a quilt or two myself? Decisions, decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment