Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Time flies ...

It's been a week since I've been here, posting. It's been a busy week, but I managed to get away and visited the quilt show in Lancaster, PA. There were some very impressive quilts to be seen! I don't know whether to be inspired to try to aim higher like the people whose talents are so evident, or to give up, knowing I'll never do that kind of work. Oh well, I quilt because I like to, not because I'm good at it. So I guess I'll just keep doing what I do.

Here's what I did to Julie S's pretty little quilt: (double click the picture to enlarge).


A funny, heard at the quilt show. Someone visiting an Amish shop last year when it had been very windy there in Lancaster asked if there was a public restroom. The answer was, "We had one, but it blew down last night." Hold onto your outhouse!

No comments:

Post a Comment