Sunday, March 27, 2011

Doesn't look like much ...















This little heap of fabric scraps represents most of my day today. Yeah, I know ... doesn't look like I accomplished much. Trust me, though, it's a big deal for me. At least is shows I am making progress on my newest quilt project, albeit painfully slow going.


Actually, it was how I amused myself while Karen and Michelle worked on their quilts here today. They finished M's birthday quilt together. Then they worked on another. You should have heard the giggling coming out of that room! (Sorry the picture is so blurry. It's hard to stand still to snap a photo whilst sniggling.)















From the "Thanks Again, Uncle Sam!" Department: I did NOT get excused from Federal jury duty. So much for the claim that being self-employed is an automatic "get off the hook" card. Pbbbbbbblt ... it makes me NUTS just thinking about it. So I will quit. Thinking about it, that is.


It is a mistake to try to look too far ahead. The chain of destiny can only be grasped one link at a time. - Sir Winston Churchill

No comments:

Post a Comment